onsdag 28 mars 2012

Spring inspo, things I'm craving

 1920's (freaking amazing) nightgown
 1910's dress. I just love this cute little thing.
 1930's wedding dress.
 Look how cute the details are. I simply love it. Ahhh
 An amazing 30's showgirl skirt. So cool I can't even.... jeeze I want it.
 1930's body. Soo cute!
Edwardian skirt
1930's bed jacket. Love this to death.
1920's/30's dress. I almost cried when I saw that this one was size small. sldkfgb hrhgjfoekw I love it so.
20's flapper shoes with feathers. Again... I can't even.........

So. Here are some of the things I'm craving at the moment. If I had all of the pieces in my wardrobe I would be the luckiest person on earth, no doubt. So, which pieces do you think I will buy?

As you can see, no hats. I'm trying to put my money on clothes at the moment, 'cause I tend  to buy a lot of hats but no clothes that goes with them so...

Lots of Love
Josefine xxx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar