söndag 27 maj 2012

1960's London (a photo project)

So, I've had an idea for a little photo project since.... forever. At least two years. As you know, I'm not really a fan of the 60's. But for some reason I wanted to shoot two of my beautiful friends styled in 60's hair and makeup. And so I did. I just bought a new camera lense, so I needed to try it! Last friday we had a little photoshoot on a field near were I live. I'm the worst makeup artist ever so the makeup was quite messed up, but I'm so so pleased with the photos anyway! Thank you god for having such beautiful friends!! And that they were up for it, I'm so thankful. The pictures looks EXACTLY like I wanted them to, and I got the exact feeling that I wanted out of them. A LOT more photos on my photo blog: http://josefinespieces.blogspot.se/ and feel free to like my little photo&fairytale page on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JosefinesPiecesPhotographyAndFairytales I need support from you lovelies! 

Lots of Love
Josefine xxx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar