tisdag 12 juni 2012

New treasures!

 Today I visited my favourite vintage shop 'Old Touch', and as usual I brought something. It is really impossible to walk in to Old Touch without bying a thing!
 I've always wanted a cute vintage nightgown, and fell in love with this one. I want an even more "fancy" one also. There are so many on ebay!

Even though I bought my 30's pyjama jacket a couple of months ago on ebay, I couldn't resist this cutie. As you can tell, I love baby blue. And blue in general.
 Look at the cute lace details!
 Love it.
 I think this is my favourite item for today, a long edwardian skirt!
 Exactly what I've been looking for! This was also the most expencive item, but it's no suprise as it's the oldest item too.
 Cute baby blue/grayish 40's (?) shoes. Love theese too!
And a cute little purse :)

What do you think? I'm so pleased and happy with my new things! Feels like I have a whole new wardrobe, almost. And I love it (of course)

Lots of Love
Josefine xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar