onsdag 18 juli 2012

Film tips; Cracks

So, I thought I should give you a little film tip. This movie is called 'Cracks' and it takes place in the 1930s England. A British boarding school. A group of girls Idolize their teacher Miss G (Eva Green).. and a lot of stuff happens. You must see it! May sound super boring with this info I gave you but I think it's brilliant.
I love Eva Green in this film, she looks soo stunning too! Picture nr 2, is my favorite outfit of hers in the film.


So, on a rainy day like this (it's pouring here in Sweden) there's nothing better than drinking some tea and watching a film like this. So that's what I'm going to do.

Lots of Love
Josefine xxx

1 kommentar:

  1. Åh vad jag älskar denna film , så fängslande och elegant. Älskar även musiken i den. Bra film tips! :)

    SvaraRadera