söndag 8 juli 2012

ENGLAND HERE I COME


So this is how my bed looks at the moment. Packing my little weekend bag, becaaaause I'm going to England tomorrow! Yeah, not London (as always) but England and a place called Hemel Hempstead, to see a fine chap. I'm also going to see a friend or two! I'm so happy and exited at the moment. The tickets were very expencive because of the olympics, and the cheapest route I found was flying there on monday and going back on wednesday morning :( but anyway. It'll be soo nice!
I promise to take a lot of pictures so I can show you my little adventure later :)
Have a great start of the week lovelies! (I'm sure I will)

Lots of Love
Josefine xxx

Oh by the way, Lina is getting married on Saturday. Soo exited for that too!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar